Monday 22 April 2013

Fab Kooky


Well it's almost home in my garage ready for a quick build before the Linkert. I've missed the rigids, last one I built was a sporty but I just couldn't chop the shov coz it was tooooo comfy. However, no matter what you do you don't get the cool looks of a rigid. I've been chopping it in my head for 3 years now and when Cooky mentioned that a mate of his does weld on hardtails at a very reasonable price well I just had to. Would have gone to Paul (Maddog) over in Bristol as my first choice to do it, but the man ain't been too well of late. So I put my trust in the Cooky monsters' mate to do the deed and it's turned out fuckin ace. Fitting the juice rear brake was a pain, but it's on and lines up with the tranny sprocket perfectly. Wanna go rigid??????? Get in touch with Cooky. cooky21@hotmail.com or bell him on 07973 567 262. Thanks again bud, jetwash your marmite motorway when I pick it up this week.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment